Friday, January 26, 2007

Maiden voyage


Forgive my many blunders as this non-techie begins a venture on the blog. I stutter. A couple weeks ago, two of my close friends, independently without the other knowing, said, "Ray, you can't talk, why don't you write." To which I replied, "I've written books." "No," they said, "write a blog. God has been teaching you some rich life-truths through your stuttering and Parkinson's Disease. Share it with others."

Consequently herewith my maiden voyage. Please be free to email me with questions or thoughts. olaf.burwick@gmail.com

5 comments:

ray burwick said...

checking

Kelly Howe said...

Ray,

I think you are off to a fine start, regardless of you "technical" abilities. I will pop in periodically to see new postings.

God Bless!!

KElly

Anonymous said...

Coach,

A wonderful communication mode, but for those of us who live close, don't stop sharing your ministry through speaking. Even when the stuttering is severe,your words are worth waiting for.

Darl

Anonymous said...

I think this is wonderful! You know I love you and what you have to say. Thanks for continuing your expressiveness through this blog.

Anonymous said...

So...you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!!