Friday, May 18, 2007

Baptism


I'm headed for Orlando to be with my daughter, Gretchen and her family. Get to watch my grandson, Dominick, be baptized in the Atlantic Ocean. (He is fast becoming basketball's next Larry Bird.) So, I'll be back in a few days with more blogging. But, I'll leave you with these special quotes.

Everything is needful that God sends.
Nothing is needful that God withholds
. Author unknown

Thomas More: ”To think my most enemies my best friends. For the brethren of Joseph could never have done him so much good with their love and favour as they did with their malice and hatred.”

Today, this hour, this minute is the day, the hour, the minute for each of us to sense the fact that life is good, with all of its trials and troubles, and perhaps more interesting because of them. Robert Updegraff

No comments: