Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bella Rose Burwick

I'm not sure how this blog will work. Some of you have reported no banner and others report a banner "caution this could be a scam". I don't know what is going on, but I'll try this for a while and would appreciate it if you would let me know if you get the "scam banner.""

I just had to show off Ray's and Holly's two week old girl. I had the privlege of holding that precious bundle in Fort Thomas Kentucky a couple weeks ago. Would you pray with me that God would draw her to Himself at a young age.

A funny thing happened on the plane going there. The guy sitting next to me and I were talking about age and I asked him how old he thought I was. He thought for a moment and said, "80." Not wanting to hurt his feelings (as much as he hurt mine!) This 68- year-old said, "almost."

More tomorrow.

3 comments:

Leah said...

no more "caution" at the top of the screen!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU WITH THE NEW GRAND BABY!!!!
JOANNE

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is great.