Friday, July 1, 2011

Where is Olaf

My special friend Big John V.rousted me out of blog doldrums with the following "poetry." (Olaf is my middle name.)

"Sometimes I feel like a spiritual log

Then I am challenged by one of Olaf’s blogs

But, alas, I am afraid the man has forgotten his friend
And been shoveling on flowers what comes out of the horse’s back end

What am I going to do…where am I going to go?
If Olaf does not get his blog machinery up by to the farming saying “No”

I guess I will be out here in the dry and thirsty land
Simply looking alone to Jesus the very best that I can

It is not easy when entire sanctification keeps alluding my soul
And without the challenge of Burwick’s blog my heart is as black as coal

So, come on Farmer Olaf put down the shovel and then forget the manure
Let’s get some blogging done and see if you can find a word to rhyme with manure"

All right, already, Big John. I'll get back with it.

No comments: